We Provide Excellent Heating System Services
Thermal Solutions is dedicated to improving the lives of our customers – one heating system at a time. Throughout Baton Rouge, LA, our heating services have brought warmth and comfort to residential and commercial properties. We have years of experience providing world-class customer support and repair and replacement services to heaters of all types. Whether you have a gas or electric heater, or your commercial property utilizes a boiler for heat, we can help. Learn more about our heating system services below.
World-Class Heating Repair, Any Time of Day
While Louisiana is a generally tropical climate, you shouldn’t neglect heater repairs. During the winter, the typical 40-degree temperatures can make life uncomfortable inside your property. We recommend scheduling an appointment with our team to take a look at your heater as fall approaches. We can determine whether there are problems that require your attention. We can replace parts and fine-tune the entire system to ensure it runs smoothly come the winter months. However, we can help even if you did not contact us for preventative maintenance. Call our trained professionals if you notice any of the following signs:
- Unusual Smells: Once a heater activates, it should produce odorless heat. You might notice a smell in the minutes after you turn the heat on, but that smell should not linger. If it does, or if there are other smells, you need repair services.
- Strange Noises: Furnaces are not silent machines. They hum and make noises when they start. However, the noises shouldn’t jolt you awake in the middle of the night. A furnace that bangs and clanks is a heater that requires repairs.
- Heating Problems: if your heater produces zero heat as it runs, there is a problem. But HVAC systems are designed to deliver heat throughout the entirety of a building. The temperature in the living room should match the temp in the bedroom. Inconsistent temperatures are not a good thing.
When the Heater Dies, We’re Here with Heater Replacement
Heaters are not indestructible, and they do have an expiration date. Fortunately, Thermal Solutions provides heater replacement services as part of our comprehensive residential and commercial heating services. We inspect the unit and determine whether repairs will solve the problem. If not, our team will recommend a unit based on your home or building size and your budgetary concerns. Choosing whether you need to replace your furnace is easier than you might think. Keep an eye out for the following symptoms of an ailing heater:
- Age: Furnaces are not meant to last longer than 15 years. So, if yours is approaching that age, it might be time to replace it proactively. The good news is, the purchasing costs of heaters have not risen much, but they are much more efficient than older models. The upshot is those who invest in a new unit will experience savings down the line in the form of lower utility bills.
- Efficiency: Modern heaters have efficiency ratings that were previously thought impossible. Even a top-of-the-line furnace designed and manufactured 15 years ago can’t touch the recently produced model’s efficiency. Not only will you see a difference in your monthly energy bills, but you will also experience a more evenly-heated home and office.
- Rising Costs: One of the best ways to tell when your heater has “given up the ghost” is to take a close look at your monthly energy bills. Have they risen? While there are other explanations for cost hikes, the most common reason is a heater that no longer operates efficiently. We recommend contacting our specialists if you have noticed skyrocketing costs. We can inspect the unit.
- Noises: No furnace is silent, so noises on their own do not indicate your heater is broken. However, they should not bang, clang, clatter, or smash as they turn on and heat your home. Loud noises indicate numerous things, including a broken part. While we can sometimes repair the damage or replace a part, there are situations where it makes more sense to replace the entire heater.
Quality Heating Installation & Maintenance
Unless you have a strong background in heating systems, you should not attempt to install your unit independently. We have over 200 years of combined experience, which allows our team to quickly and professionally install a unit. One missed step will not only result in an inefficient or broken furnace but could be dangerous. If you purchased a new heater, contact us to schedule installation services. We will take care of it for you and ensure the job is completed correctly. We also provide maintenance services for existing heaters. The benefits of scheduling a maintenance call include peace of mind, long-term savings, and comfort. We deliver these things by checking every aspect of the heater to ensure the connections, components, and exterior units are all working correctly. If we discover a problem or something we suspect could cause issues down the line, we’ll fix it.
Why Choosing Thermal Solutions Makes Sense
We are a family-owned and -operated heating services provider serving Baton Rouge, LA, and the surrounding area. We offer 24/7 services throughout the year, and our team understands how to work with every kind of heater. As a result, we have helped countless customers improve their homes and businesses. Contact us today to see what the fuss is about.