Baton Rouge’s Preferred
If your business is in the market for a new HVAC installation in Baton Rouge, LA, and all surrounding parishes, look no further than Thermal Solutions LLC. We design intelligent custom solutions for commercial clients seeking heating and AC services, helping increase productivity and minimize energy costs.
We also provide maintenance for your HVAC equipment throughout their tenure at your company to make sure we don’t need to replace sooner than required. Having a fully functioning heating and AC unit means your team won’t have to use as many sick days either. Changing the filter on the suggested three-month basis will help contaminants from flowing through the office and will assist in stopping the spread of common diseases like the common cold and the flu. From AC repairs and replacements to heating services, we offer a wide range of HVAC services for your businesses’ convenience
Our Commercial Heating and AC Services
Businesses in Baton Rouge, LA, and the neighboring parishes have chosen to go with Thermal Solutions because of our dedication to the craft, excellent customer service, and quick response times. We are there for you and your employees when you need us the most. No one wants to work in a stuffy office in the hot and humid Louisiana summer. You want them to look forward to coming to the office in the morning so they can be cool, comfortable, and ready to be the most productive. Below are some of the essential services we offer for businesses in Baton Rouge in need of AC repair or replacement:
- Installations: No matter the scale of your company, we can provide new heating and AC installs ranging from smaller air-cooled systems to over a thousand tons of cooling capacity. We have worked with all sorts of installations in Baton Rouge, and the community has trusted us for the past decade.
- Repairs: We will do everything in our power to repair your current HVAC system back to its regular operating habits. Our team is dedicated and knowledgeable in heating and AC repairs. We have trained our staff on all systems; so no matter where you originally purchased or which model you selected, we can work on them.
- Replacements: If it becomes necessary to perform a heating or AC replacement, we’ll analyze your current usage requirements and ensure a cost-effective solution. We are not out to charge you the most amount of money possible and will work with you to ensure everything meets your budget requirements.
- Preventative maintenance: We service all HVAC systems that we install, as well as any other heating or AC system you may have purchased before working with us. We work to ensure that your current system runs reliably and at peak performance. We will also educate you on how to take care of the system in between visits from our professional team.
Thermal Solutions Offers Specific HVAC Services
The incredibly talented staff at Thermal Solutions provide a wide range of specific services specifically tailored to our Baton Rouge, LA commercial clients. We aim to build long lasting relationships with our fellow local and national business owners. We ensure we take care of your office as an individual to better provide comfort and cooling. This work ethic is also why we study all makes and models of heating and AC units. Below are some of the services we provide:
- Rooftop units
- Kitchen exhaust fans
- Indoor air quality
- Air purifiers/filtering
- Automation controls
- Air volume units
- Dual duct units
- AC repair
- AC replacement
- Heating unit repair
- Heating unit replacement
Warning Signs to Call Us for Commercial AC Repair
When your AC unit starts to make strange noises, it is time to get it inspected and serviced by the professionals at Thermal Solutions to avoid future difficulties. There are many signs your system will give you to let you know it is time for an AC repair or replacement. Below is a listing of the warning signs we suggest you look out for with your system. Letting us know about these before we come to service your unit will help save us time on the AC repair:
- Abnormal odors coming from your cooling system
- Ice forming on the AC system’s coils
- Lack of cool air in your home while the air conditioner is running, or air doesn’t seem to get as cold as it used to
- Weak, low, or non-existent air pressure
- Sudden change or spike in your cooling costs
- Air filter gets dirty often
- The outside unit seems to get dirty and built up with grime more often than it used to
- Blower motor doesn’t seem to be functioning properly
- You set the thermostat to the desired temperature, but the system doesn’t react or achieve the desired indoor temperature
Around the Clock Service
No matter the make or model, our HVAC technicians have over 100 years of combined experience and are qualified to support systems of all types. We are available around the clock for 24/7 emergency service because we understand the importance of having a fully functional HVAC system. We have some of the fastest response rates in the state when the need arises, so you can rest easy knowing you’re in good hands. We aim to make sure you are nothing less than completely satisfied.