We provide 24/7 support for all cooling and heating emergencies in Baton Rouge, LA and surrounding parishes. Give us a call any time if you’re experiencing emergency issues with your AC unit or heater – your comfort is our priority!
Repairing Your Air Conditioner
Because we provide both residential and commercial HVAC-R services, we understand that not every A/C repair job is the same. To ensure we have your trust, our repair process involves consistent communication with our customers. What to expect:
- First, we run an in-depth check on every air conditioner to diagnose potential issues.
- Then, we provide you with a comprehensive, easy-to-understand report complete with our recommendations for repair.
- Each consultation involves a dialogue with you so that you and your family can make an informed decision.
Signs you need an A/C repair:
- Warm air
- Insufficient airflow
- Frequent cycles
- Water leaks
- High humidity
- Strange noises
- Frozen copper lines by the outside unit
- Sitting water in the emergency pan
- Thermostat blank
Repairing Your Heater
Although Baton Rouge, LA, is a warmer region, temperatures are known to drop during the winter nights. While your comfort is our priority – so is your safety. There are many dangers when working with heaters and that’s why you should let our technicians take care it!
A few benefits of hiring a professional include:
- Quality Repairs – We complete all heater repairs thoroughly.
- Experienced – Our trained eyes can spot other issues that may occur later.
- Safer Functioning – We check connections, seals, and all other functions to ensure it is working correctly.
Signs you need a heater repair:
- Warm or cold air
- Burnt smell
- Carbon monoxide (unidentifiable/extremely harmful)