Replacement and New Installation
We provide 24/7 support for all cooling and heating emergencies in Baton Rouge, LA and surrounding parishes. Give us a call any time if you’re experiencing emergency issues with your AC unit or heater – your comfort is our priority!
Communication becomes even more crucial throughout the replacement and installation process. Our technicians thoroughly inspect your unit and will show you why a replacement may be better than a repair. In addition to speediness and thorough services, you can rely on us to provide honest and straightforward advice so that you can make an informed decision.
Why Choose Thermal Solutions for Installations
- Our team works SAFE throughout the whole installation process.
- Our team is EXPERIENCED to perform successful installations.
- Our team helps you SAVE money.
5 Benefits of Replacement
- Reduced Energy Consumption
- Lower Utility Bills
- Improved Indoor Air Quality
- Environmentally Friendly
Here’s How We Help You Save Money
- Financing options are available.
- We are not a franchise company that has to pay franchise fees and extra overhead costs, which are passed down to customers to pay.
- Great vendor relationships allow us to receive great prices for our customers.
- Our technicians are paid by the hour and NOT by how large your repair or replacement bill may be. It’s common in our industry for some companies to pay their technicians a low hourly rate and extra pay for each additional part or unit they sell.
AC and Heater Installation Process
- Proper unit replacement is identified and approved by the homeowner.
- Proposals are submitted and signed.
- Equipment is ordered and job scheduled with homeowner.
- Installation crew will remove existing equipment and install new equipment.
- Our senior technician will perform a quality check and inspection once the installation is complete.
- Senior technician will review new unit information and thermostat operation with homeowner.
- Job is complete once the homeowner is 100% satisfied.