Importance of Reliable Power Solutions
At Thermal Solutions L.L.C. in Baton Rouge, LA, we understand the importance of reliable power solutions for both residential and commercial properties. Power outages can happen unexpectedly and can be inconvenient and even dangerous. That’s why we provide professional installation services for a variety of generator options that can help ensure that your property has power when you need it most.
Our Residential Services Include
When it comes to choosing a generator, there are two main types to consider:
- Portable Generators: Portable generators are smaller and can be moved around as needed, making them a great option for outdoor events or short-term power outages. They are fueled by gasoline and can produce enough power to run a few essential items such as a refrigerator or lights.
- Standby Generators: Standby generators are permanently installed and can provide power to an entire house or building for extended periods of time. They run on propane or natural gas and can be programmed to turn on automatically when the power goes out, ensuring that your property has uninterrupted power.
Residential and Commercial Services
We offer professional installation services for a variety of generator options, including:
- Emergency Standby and Portable Generators: We provide professional installation services for emergency standby and portable generators for residential properties. These generators ensure that your home has power during any unexpected power outages.
- Commercial-Grade Powerhouse Generators: For commercial properties, we offer commercial-grade powerhouse generators that are designed to provide reliable and continuous power to the property.
Common Generator Issues
Even the most reliable generators can experience issues over time. Our expert technicians at Thermal Solutions L.L.C. can help you with a variety of issues that may arise with your generator, including:
- Battery Failure: The battery in your generator can fail over time and may need to be replaced.
- Faulty Block Heater: A faulty block heater can prevent your generator from starting in cold weather.
- Air in the Fuel System: Air in the fuel system can cause your generator to run poorly or not start at all.
- Breaker Trip: If your generator trips the circuit breaker, it may not be producing enough power.
- Low Coolant: Low coolant levels can cause your generator to overheat and shut down. Our technicians can check the coolant levels and refill as needed.
- Controls Not in “Auto”: Your generator may not start automatically if the controls are not set to “auto.”
- Out of Fuel: If your generator runs out of fuel, it will not be able to produce power.
Expert Support When You Need It
We understand that generator issues can arise at any time, which is why our expert technicians are available day or night to provide support and help you quickly resolve any problems. Whether it’s a minor issue or a major problem, we’re here to help you get your generator up and running again as soon as possible.
Why Choose Us
Choose Thermal Solutions L.L.C. for reliable and efficient generator installation and maintenance services, backed by our experience and expertise in the field. Our team is trained and certified to install and maintain a wide range of generators, and we use only high-quality equipment to ensure the best possible performance. We also offer transparent pricing and will work with you to find the right generator and maintenance plan for your needs and budget.
If you’re interested in learning more about our services or need help with your generator, please get in touch with us. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will be happy to answer any questions you have. We also offer free consultations to help you determine the best generator for your needs and budget.
Thermal Solutions L.L.C. is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality generator installation and maintenance services. Whether you need a portable or standby generator for your home or a commercial grade powerhouse generator for your business, we’ve got you covered. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help you ensure that your property always has reliable power.